Wednesday, July 25, 2007

…!!!



Someone gave me this : …



My name is precious and a precious I say

There's some thing wrong just like an OBEAH

Changing my life from white to GREY

Always pull me out don't want me to STAY

And right now I'm looking for a place to hide AWAY

But once it's gone, and I'm working on THAT

Sun will come again shinny ad BRIGHT

Maybe you don't understand my wards

Cause you never ever see things my SIGHT

Maybe girl you don't UNDERSTAND

a man was flying up had reached the GROUND

the ground is a place full of THEAVES

and sound of crocodile TEETHS

a hungry lion needs to EAT and a snake is going around wants to BEAT

My name is precious and a precious I say by Mir…..

Precious = Mir….

A pricious = truly – when every word is true …



I got this words form someone like what I told you before ॥and I didn't understand anything … please if can anyone help me to understand it .. I am talking about the meaning not translating .. and I want to know what's his problem …??


4 comments:

lolla said...

I'll tell u
the problem is your problem my dear

I'm surprized u didn't like my post .. the one about the monster

they are the same

it means u are crazy ... just like me hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

loza said...

oh mom ... u mean the problem in me ..:((

oouf how didn't I undrestand that ..??
how am I stupid ..?? x-(

may we had crazy in genatic ..hahah .. >:P

u know we r doing shame her .. and if anyone from family see that .. they will kill our ..
take care lolla :-ss

hahahah ..
Altar wala al3ar ..
Aslaha be galagel .. :))

linda said...

aya

the meaning is so clear..or that's what i get :-

he was so hopeful ,loveing,sinless,confiding guy
he was flying with love wings up to the heaven and suddenly he fall down with broken wings in a world upside down by his own one
he get hurt...by hating , varmint,evil people down there
that's our world aya we get through it by natural but he didn't ..
he was blind but now he can see much better by his mir eyes

loza said...

ya linda that was what I thought at first .. but he told me "not .."
coz he asked me " what had I undrestood ..??"

I said how ..??
but he replyed " may this was words mean or translating .. but there's another mean between them lines " and he added " thats why he had written ( girl can't understand a man ).."


then he required if can I read it more than ones to understand what he want to say ..

anyway thanks sweety for ur explain ..
and I'm glad coz u r always near ..