Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life in 2100 …!!

I read subject in one book, it has talked about life in the future ..

And what will happen next century ..??

It has described a lot of things will be at that time …such as the air line of the future ..

It says " there will be just two crew members, pilot and a dog. The pilot's job is to feet the dog. The dog is job is to bite the pilot if he tries to touch anything "..

Hahah…

I don't know if this will happen or not, but may ..!!

I think next century people will be so lazy, coz they will depend of the power of science, coz stupid people will still stupid, and they won't understand the technology ..

I think there's no a doubt if I said " I’m optimistic about the future coz our life will be more than interesting .. but as the same as I'm so pessimism coz we won't make any control about anything in our life .. "

In really I want to ask... will we make a control about the poor country..?? or what will happen in Iraq, Lebanon, Iran and plaplapla?? …will we still in this status ..?? and the human behavior will still like what is it today ..??

I don't know if you agree me or not, but if anyone tries to think about life in the future, I think he should be make a lot of question in his mind ..??

And to have a right answer would require one to be imagination person, objective and wise

Are you optimistic or pessimism about the future .??

Are you ready for the changes that will come ..??

Hahah… are you ready if you won't find any place to life and you must be live in space ?? haha ya go now … !!

What will happen with these blogs .. any thing what will happen with it ..??

About me I'm sure I'll die .. so just I can laughing about what will happen ..

And I hope god give you all nice long life .

xxx.. .

6 comments:

linda said...

before i end this post ...was an idea in my mind telling me will i live till that time?

but when i saw ur laughs i thought that i may be there with u ;)

--------------------------------
anyway i think i'm optimistic in some ways cause the world may be more comfort than now
and the pessimism ways r what if people refuse to use the technology i mean as we see in the films that they use it for the children to get a super child -human

i don't know

i guess i wont live till that time and if i did i wont care about those things


nice post loza keep going :)

loza said...

hahah ... god give u long life linda
and god protect u in ur life ..

I wish u have comfort life with ur family and with wonderful freinds like me ..(^_^)..
really my dear I hope u have a nice life ..

hahah ...
xxx.. .

Anonymous said...

مغرورة

loza said...

no I'm not why did u say that ..??
xxx.. .

linda said...

wonderful freinds like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you saied that?????

loza said...

ya ya i understood now ..

:o)..
it's ok
xxx.. .